Monday 8 August 2011

Cinnamon and Orange Swirl

Good Morning,
Another week has gone by and I feel like I last posted yesterday...  
I made some seriously artistic batches of delicious soap last week, I couldn't wait to blog.  The first soap I made was a cinnamon and orange soap.  This blend of citrus and sweet spice is a favourite and deserves to be.  So simple and straight forward, yet soooooooooooo delicious and enticing.  
Using a technique I used before, I decided to experiment with perspective and use the technique differently (I have this thing about doing the same thing again-I just cannot do it!!!)  I have to change something along the line and with soap, one small change, delivers a very different outcome which makes the process so exciting.  Imagining all my soaps looking the same is tedious, boring and unnecessary since it is possible to be creative and unpredictable...  I even surprise myself which is what growth is all about...
This soap is just gorgeous.  Not only a pretty face, it will also moisturise and nourish your skin wth its high Olive Oil content.  Here it is:  






I just love how rounded the look is.  A perfect representation of this classic blend.  The Orange gives it punch and brings it to life whilst the cinnamon sweetens it and spices it up!!!  So delicious!!!!!

I'll be posting the other soaps in the next couple of days, so make sure to pop by and have a look.
Have a wonderful Monday
ox Sarah xo

No comments: