Tuesday 7 June 2011

Black Forest Cake Wave

Good Morning,
What is it about Black Forest Cake??  My previous log is almost finished...  So, I made another one.  This time I wanted to incorporate the layer of "Cherries" by adding some red in the middle.  It is actually sooooooo yummy!
I decorated the top with some curls and balls for a lovely decadent look.  The soap is scented with our Rich and Creamy Sticky Caramel, harmonised with our gorgeous exotic vanilla and a drop of dark and sensual Chocolate... Decadent!!!


I am starting to feel sooooooooooo excited about the House and Garden Show and all the preparation is keeping me awake and inspired...  So much to think about and so much creativity flowing here, it is literally mind blowing..

Thank you for your visit today
See you soon
ox Sarah xo



No comments: